By contributing to this website, you dedicate your work to the public domain and relinquish any copyright claims under the terms of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication.
Submitting an app
Want to submit an app?
- Fork this GitHub repository and clone your fork locally on your computer.
- Create a new post in the
_postsdirectory and fill out the relevant YAML fields.
- Make a 750x600 thumbnail and drop it in the thumbnails directory. List its filename in the post’s Markdown file.
- Install Jekyll and other dependencies with the command
- Test out your changes with the command
- When you’re happy, push your changes up and open a pull request.
* You should ensure you have Bundler installed.
If you’re not sure how to open a pull request, feel free to open an issue instead.